Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 9, 2011

Top 10...

Top 10
Things I will NOT miss about the last month of pregnancy...

10. Not being able to exercise the way I normally can...my 100% now is closer to my regular 50%!

9. Lower levels of energy.

8. Stretch marks (I didn't get any until the last month!)

7. Fitting into fewer and fewer clothes...

6. Tailbone pain.

5. Needing to roll out of bed and push myself up on my nightstand to get up!

4. The constant urge to urinate...

3. ...followed by very unsatisfying trips to the bathroom!


1.WAITING for my sweet baby to be born!

3 comments:

  1. Pubic Symphysis - sounds pretty terrible. How long have you been experiencing that? Hopefully not too long!
    Have you found a good cream for stretch marks? If not I can ask my friends what worked best for them - everyone got them.
    Hang in there - hopefully not too much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....the pubic symphysis sucks. I've had it for about a month, but it has gotten progressively worse. It's not as bad as I think it gets for some. My chiropractor told me that some people can't even put their pants on! Mine is not that extreme thankfully!

    I don't have a cream or oil for stretch marks...I'd love to know what will work! I don't have a ton (as you can tell from the belly photos), but more than I had when I started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good list, all things you surely will not miss at all in the near future. Thank goodness for #5, you already had that upper-body strength, and now your nightstand is helping you maintain it!

    ReplyDelete