Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, March 10, 2011

32 Week Appointment

I had my 32 weeks appointment today (I'm 32 weeks 3 days today). I go every two weeks right now and then at 35 weeks I'll start going every week! I really can't believe I'm at this point already!

Here's the run-down from the appointment :)

~ My blood pressure was 92/58! Apparently this is pretty low (but not bad). My appointment was in the morning before work, so maybe that had something to do with it...I hadn't had a chance to get stressed out yet!

~I didn't really gain any weight in these past 2 weeks. I'm not sure why, but hopefully it's ok :) I'm still right at 20 pounds, so I SHOULD stay under 30 pounds (which has been my goal).

~ I measured at 31cm, which is a bit small. I should be measuring at 32cm.

~Since I'm only 31cm right now she wants to get the baby's weight at 35 weeks. The way to get the weight is another ultrasound! I'm not worrying about being small...I'm just praying that he's going to be a smaller (healthy) little guy :) (Let me dream at least!)

~Another reason I'm not worried about being small is because his heart rate is 150, which is great :)

My next appointment is March 23rd and then hopefully we'll have the ultra sound on March 30th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment