Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Airplane Baby Shower!

My AMAZING big sister, Diana, planned a wonderful baby shower for me! She did the planning all the way from California...now THAT is what I call love! :) There was extra out of town love too with Mommy coming for the weekend and Amy and Jack driving down from DC for an overnight visit! (Ramsey was THRILLED to have Jack come visit!)





The airplane theme was super cute and everyone was so impressed with how cute and clever everything was! The house was decorated, complete with signs for the "lavatory" and directions to the nursery! The favors were little airplane shaped luggage tags....so cute AND useful!





We played a game where everyone guessed how big my belly was...Kathryn Howard was the closest (within about 1/2 inch!). For the record, I was 44 inches around on March 26th :)

There was a really cool flight map in the nursery. People wrote me little bits of advice and well wishes and posted them on the map. Pretty cool (and I got some good advice!)

Lots of friends came to celebrate and I had an awesome time. We were very blessed with so many great gifts. There was so much love for 'Lil Dude!

Ahmad came in at the end....just to say hello a be a little silly!

Thanks for coming!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment