Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weight gain....or the lack of it!

I keep reading that I should start gaining weight now that the first trimester is coming to a close. I should get ready to gain 12 pounds in the next 14 weeks. I'm waiting!!!

On Thursday I thought I had started gaining weight, but it turns out it was simply a result of eating a 100% carb dinner on Wednesday night. As of this morning I'm still at least 2 pounds less than my normal pre-pregnancy weight! I'm trying not to worry, but I'm a bit confused. I am eating plenty, so it might just take a little more time.

Even though the scale isn't tipping I promise you that clothes do not fit the same! The body is changing even if the scale doesn't agree!

(It also feels pretty odd to want to gain weight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment