Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I must be showing...

Let me begin this post by saying that I have not told my students that I am pregnant yet. I want to wait until I know if we're having a boy or a girl so that it can be a bit more real to them. May is also a lifetime away for them, so I didn't want to tell them too early. I'm planning on telling them next week.

Here is how I know I MUST be showing...
This afternoon I was bringing my class inside from recess. One of my students, Emilie (whose mother had a baby recently, or is currently pregnant) looked at me, pointed at my belly and said, "Mrs. Moccari, you're having a baby?" My response? "Oh Emilie..." and I went to unlock the door. I didn't lie, but I'm not ready to tell them yet!

It was really very cute though :)

1 comment: