Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

Old Baby Clothes

One fun activity we did while I was in Chicago was look through a couple of boxes of old baby clothes. Some of the pieces were from when my mom was a baby and some from when my brother and sisters and I were little. Everything was so cute...and it's hard to imagine that we were all small enough to fit into the little clothes!

We cam across Ben's first sleeping suit and his first "suit." There were several pairs of overalls. I LOVED the overalls that my mom stitched my name on (picture below)...I'm not sure I have the skill or patience to do that kind of thing for my baby!!


3 comments:

  1. You were SO cute in those overalls! One drawback I belatedly realized was that a baby the size to wear these overall shorts spends most of her time on her tummy, and I should have embroidered the rear. Embroiderers everywhere: take note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I think I stashed away a box of 'my' stuff including some great Care Bear stuff Aunty Lynne made. Did you come across that box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana- We did not see your cute clothes you saved! We only ended up looking through 2 boxes. It's amazing how I always run out of time when I visit Chicago!

    ReplyDelete