Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Working out!!

Up until very recently I have been using walking as my sole form of exercise during my pregnancy. In the beginning I wasn't feeling well enough to workout and then I was feeling so tired it was hard to muster up the energy to even walk most days!

On Tuesday (Nov. 9th) I decided to get back on the wagon a bit. I went to Linda's studio and planned on attending a class. She told me it had been slow (9:30 on a Tuesday isn't a class I can go to often myself). I got there and it was just me!!! This turned out to be great because I needed to go at my own pace. (Please keep in mind that I had not seen Linda since I told her that I was pregnant...at 5 weeks!! I had not really worked out for 10--yes, TEN weeks!!).

For those of you who are wondering how it goes to workout for the first time after 10 weeks AND as a pregnant woman...it was TOUGH!! I had NO idea I would be so short of breath. I only lasted 45 minutes, but I thought that was pretty good :)

Cameron and I went to Linda's this morning for the cardio circuit class she teaches on Saturdays. I am going to do my best to make the Saturday morning class a consistent thing until I can't handle it anymore!

2 comments: