Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

Visit to Chicago

I spent about a week visiting in Chicago (November 2-8)! I had a wonderful time (of course!). I had a great time talking with my mom about this little baby growing inside of me! One interesting fact I learned...neither my mom nor my grandmother got stretch marks, so here's to hoping my skin will stay smooth too.

We also talked about how there are SO many rules that pregnant women need to follow in terms of what to eat and what not to eat. My mom told me that when my grandmother was pregnant there was a theory that the placenta would prevent anything bad from getting to the baby. If only that were true!! Haha! :)

In addition to all the chatting, I was able to find 4 pieces of maternity clothes! I now have a pair of pants I can wear to school...ONE. Good start....I also got a much needed haircut. I really hadn't noticed how much my hair had grown since I got pregnant but WOW! We had a very fun lia sophia jewelry party on Saturday night.

On Sunday, my last day in Chicago, we went to the Lookingglass Theater and saw Peter Pan (not the Disney version....the real version which is much scarier and more sad than I ever knew). Jessica was able to join us (YAY!). The picture below is from Sunday afternoon...apparently I'm starting to look pregnant even when I'm not lifting my shirt up! (Of course,this IS after lunch :)).



No comments:

Post a Comment