Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 31, 2011

Not so big...

Way back in September I took Ramsey to the vet for some routine work and a physical. When I left, I made an appointment for about 5 months later (which will be today). Back then I was worried about how I would get Ramsey to the vet because when it's just me and him, he sits on my lap while I drive. I thought that, at 6.5 months pregnant I'd be too big to fit him and myself into the driver's side of the car. It's so strange to think that I thought I would be that big...I'm not even close to being too big for this car ride with him!

I'm sure I'll look back at this post later and wish I was still as small as my 27 week self...so I'll try to enjoy my comfort while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment