Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Update

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. I had a pretty busy time during the last week of school before break...report cards, fun Polar Express day, and keeping the kids somewhat focused when all they could think about was Santa Claus! I was pretty focused on school and getting to December 22nd!

On the 22nd Cameron and I made our way to Chicago for a wonderful Christmas with the family. I hardly even got on the computer while I was in Chicago!!!

I have also not updated because I couldn't think of much to write about! This pregnancy is going SO well, I'm convinced that I will just have to have a terrible labor or something, to make up for how things are going now! (Hopefully not, but I can't believe how few issues I'm having!)

So far I still look pretty "normal" from the back, am enjoying the 2nd trimester and I don't have stretch marks! I Am trying to get back to the gym more while I still can (and I'm not too tired). I'm hoping to get a bit more tone back after my lack of working out during the whole first trimester! I'm not being too hard on myself though :)

(Sorry for the randomness of this post!)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck trying out the pre-natal yoga. I look forward to hearing about how you like it. And don't feel like the labor has to be bad because things are going well now. You're smart - learning what you need to know and taking good care of yourself. I hope everything continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete