Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Symptoms?

Here is a little list of symptoms I've expected to have at this point but have not yet experienced...

-vomiting along with my early nausea
-loss of balance (although that may still come as I get bigger)
-stretch marks (thank you Mommy and Mommom!)
-skin discoloration (although I heard there is more of that with darker skin than lighter skin)
-joint pain (again, this may increase as my belly size increases!)
-awful moodiness (sure, I've had a few moments, but I expected to be super emotional...so far, so good!)
-bleeding gums


I sure hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot by posting this...I'll let you know if I get any of these as the pregnancy progresses!

3 comments:

  1. Loss of balance -- pish, tush! -- all you need is a very tall wheelbarrow, or perhaps a shopping cart you've borrowed from Harris Teeter, and you'll be able to stay balanced to the very end. True, it's difficult to put a shopping cart or wheelbarrow into the car, but we all must make sacrifices for our children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT A SEC! Let's look at the ticker. Wasn't this baby already an eggplant at 25 weeks? Surely he's larger now at 26 -- maybe a rutabaga? Two bunches of leeks? A loaf of Wonder Bread? A half gallon of ice cream? C'mon, people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know....why didn't it change!? My application on my phone says that the baby is the size of a cucumber...15 inches! (What cucumber is 15 inches?!). It also says that he's about 2 pounds this week!

    ReplyDelete