Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, September 24, 2010

ALWAYS hungry!!!

The newest development......I eat and then about 40 minutes later (or less) I am SO hungry! If I wait too long to eat I feel sick, so it's a tricky spot to be in sometimes. I feel guilty at school because around 11am I need a snack so I eat something. My kids are saying how hungry they are and when is lunch and here I am eating right in front of them!

Another bothersome thing about being hungry all the time is working out! I planned to go to the gym after school today but I was SO hungry and had to come home to eat, so I couldn't workout! One of these days I'll be able to get back to some mild working out....once I figure out what kinds of snacks to bring with me.

Packing snacks is also hard because I have a hard time thinking of an entire day of food in the morning when I'm not wanting any food and I'm making myself eat some breakfast!

I had no idea being pregnant would be like this! Haha!

(Oh....unrelated but....our first appointment and ultrasound is in less than 2 weeks!!! FINALLY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment