Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

Feeling alive again!

So, Saturday was a terrible, awful, no good, very bad day for me! I am so thankful that my super sick day happened on a weekend and I didn't have to muddle through the school day. (I'm also hoping this won't happen again of course!).

Fast forward to today...I feel like a person again! I'm not 100% of course (does that even happen during pregnancy?), but I was able to get dressed, go to a meeting, teach all day AND go to the gym!! I have not done more than a short walk or pilates in over two weeks! My stomach felt settled enough that I wasn't afraid to lift weights or walk on the treadmill...I'm not claiming to have lifted hard, run fast or even sweat much at all, but I'm focusing on the small victories. I felt pretty victorious to actually USE my gym membership!

I'm still taking it easy and very cautious of anything I do, but I'm thankful for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment