Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ultrasound from February 2nd

Since our 'Lil Dude is too big to get a full body shot in the ultrasound, we don't have any of those to share. (We were much happier with good news about our baby than a full body shot of him!). Here are a few that we DID get though....you may need to use some imagination!


What a good looking spine we have there! All of his bones are in the right spot and the right size. Well done 'Lil Dude!



So, this is his leg. What you can't see exactly is that his ankles are crossed...it really was pretty cute! (Even cooler because he also had his right arm over his face and his ankles crossed at the same time. Back when I was allowed to sleep on my back, I would fall asleep with my arm across my face and my ankles crossed!!!)




This is his face....eyes and nose and lips.....can you see it? If not, you'll just have to wait until he's born!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Mainly incomprehensible, but very cute. The spine is especially handsome, and recognizable for what it is. Keep up the good work, l'il dude, we're waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete