Follow our baby's growth!

 Pregnancy Ticker,  BabyFetus Ticker,  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, February 20, 2011

When will he be born?

Recently I've been thinking that it would be nice to know exactly when this little guy will arrive. I know that that is not possible, so I thought I'd use this website for people to make their guesses about when they think he will arrive and how big he will be.

Go ahead, make a guess!

http://www.expectnet.com/game.php?babyid=1&tx=1298252290
The name of the game is MoccariBaby (in case you need it).

2 comments:

  1. That was fun AND highly scientific. Since I'm a Chicagoan, can I vote more than once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, you can vote more than once! You're also the grandma, so you get an extra vote for that too. Get the grandpa to vote also! It's fun for us to see what people think...based on nothing of course :)

    ReplyDelete